Date: Saturday 20 January 2024 * from 10 – 11:30am
Cost: $20 per person, please book and pay via our booking system
- A brief history of Warrah – How did Warrah come into being and what is our mission?
- Farm walk – Attendees will visit the different growing areas on the farm to see what is in season. You will learn about how we extend our growing season and protect our plants and the soil.
- Biodynamic and organic – What does it mean to be an organic and a biodynamic farm? What are some of the key requirements of organic certification? Hear about the fascinating biological preparations used in biodynamics and get some useful tips for growing more sustainably and successfully in your own veggie garden.
- Tools and equipment – See how the tools we use protect the environment and make farming practices more accessible to our participants living with a disability.
The tour is suitable for the whole family. Booking is essential. Attendees will meet outside Warrah Farm Shop
Remember to wear enclosed shoes and sun protection.
For further information please contact us on email@example.com.
* Date subject to change in inclement weather